Writers TiQue's main function is to help writers get helpful feedback/critiques on their works. It's an all too familiar feeling to post something and receive no forms of feedback and hardly any readers. This has nothing to do with the reader most times, but the fact that not many are patient to sit and read.
1. Be constructive with criticism, we aren't here to beat people down. Give honest feedback if something needs improvement be tactful about it.
2. Following the above rule, also be helpful. Try to give feedback on the story, not just the grammar. If the specific story is not your cup of tea or preferred genre, go to one that is.
3. Try to read someone else's work at least once a week, if this isn't possible due to life then do whatever you can.
4. Spread the love! If someone's taken the time to give you some good feedback, try and return the favor.
5. Please submit to the right folder. If you have a question about anything then just ask.
6. The Feature Folder is a voted folder for your best work, so use it sparingly.
7. The Priority TiQue folder is for works that you would like critique/feedback for immediately. There will be a limit on this folder as to not over crowd it.
The Weekly Writing Prompts are here to help get your creative muscles working and help with ideas, or to just get back into writing.
1) "Hmm," Death began, flipping through the paper, "I do believe something went wrong with your paperwork."
2) "I never stood a chance, did I?"
3) "Last time she was the navigator, she led us into the middle of a dragon's nest."
4) "You'd think after five years of doing this, we would've killed each other by now."